Healing in the schools? He caused the whole turmoil. I say it's time to get rid of Basham, or our school board with whom he is suspose to work for.
Now he wants to promote healing, while doing stupid political acts, because of his own arrogancy and pride?
I want to attend this meeting Monday. I want to look at Mr. Basham and ask him to resign, he has killed this county. And i want to look at some on our board and ask where is your backbone. Or has it been lost riding around in the Ford Excursion, or the new vehicle, just purchased, that the citizens paid for.
What about it Wendell, Mrs. Craft, and Mr. Franks and others.
You talk a good game. Yet you court this man who has done what.
Nothing but create jobs for his friends and keep this county in turmoil.
To me it's time he goes or you all go.
Don't blame the citizens as Basham has done, saying communities, he lost the BOS with is own arrogancy and pride.
Now your his bosses let's see how you handle, a disruptive and rude and arrogant and insubordiant employee.




Bookmarks